This is the first chance I've had to be able to sit down and blog since arriving in Europe, I've just been so busy with catching up with family, shopping, site seeing, shopping, more travelling, and some more shopping. I am being 100% srs when I say that I'm coming home with at least one extra suitcase.
Guiz I have a shopping problem.
These are just a few nicely arranged items on a complementary background that I've picked up on my travels so far (Ireland and Scotland - I've still got Europe!).
Maroon Jumper: H&M Mustard Knit Jumper: NEXT Shirt and Socks: Cedar Wood State
I've been away for less than two weeks, but it feels like 5eva(!), not sure if that's because I feel so comfortable and at home here in Scotland, or because I'm missing 'home' - Australia - so much; only time shall tell.
I'm heading off to London tomorrow, then onwards to Paris, Lucerne, Florence, and Rome, it's all very scary and exciting but it shall be the greatest time ever, I can feel it! Many more photos shall be posted on here in the coming weeks, definitely another haul - one that shows the extent of what I have actually bought could be very embarrassing - and a load of Europe photo's as well so check back soon.
Calum
Listening to: Easy No Doubt

No comments:
Post a Comment