Recently I roadtripped to Melbourne with three of my good friends for a fun filled weekend of design nerding and alcohol consumption. ~yolo~ It was honestly one of the most enjoyable trips I have ever been on. I've been to Melbourne before, but have never experienced it as an 'adult' - or at least someone who's old enough to get into bars. There is just so much in Melbourne that I haven't even began to discover, which is why I'm heading back at the end of the month with some galpals from school for more adventure timez. Hopefully I'll have the photos from the first trip up here before then, but you know my time management skills, so just watch this space.
North Fitzroy's Piccante Caffé is one of the cutest spots I ever did visit; amazing interior, glorious food, really friendly staff, and the chai - on my goodness the chai, just look!
If you have any comments or thoughts on the editing of these photos let me know, I'm not 100% sure about it but ja just lemme know, k thx
Calum
Listening to: Tessellate (Alt-J cover) Ellie Goulding





No comments:
Post a Comment