In the past few months I have developed a fondness towards the city of Melbourne; the culture, the people, the lane-ways, the skyscrapers, the everything! However, those of us from Adelaide get to my age where we start to establish ourselves and we begin to reconsider our surroundings, with far too many of us hopping over to Melbourne to set up shop there. I believe that it is a real shame that so many of us - including myself - at some stage, have uttered the words, "But, there's just nothing to do in Adelaide". Wrong. So, very wrong. There is plenty to do and see, we just need to get out, explore, and find it!
I don't know where my life will take me, whether I stay here in Adelaide, end up in Melbourne, or one of the other million locations this planet has to offer, we shall just have to wait and see. But for right now, I'm going to cherish what I have here, and what Adelaide has to offer me.
Listening to: Coming Home Tigerilla feat. Allday







No comments:
Post a Comment