Monday, October 7, 2013

12. switzerland [europe part 4]

Seeing as this happened, like, last week/11 months ago I thought I'd finally get around to posting some photos from Lucerne, Switzerland, where I visited over the summer.
-As in, Australian summer. December 2012. Last Year. Whoops.

Switzerland is such an amazing place. Our hotel was a literal hike up a snow covered Mount Rigi - which had such deep snow coverage that the vehicle to take us up couldn't travel in such conditions... so we walked! We sailed on Lake Lucerne, ate traditional cheese fondue, got caught in a mini snow storm on the way to our hotel and waited it out by listening to spice girls - so many silly memories that make me want to return as soon as I can, such a beautiful country!

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3








Listening to: Stop Spice Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment